What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

Aww, it’s just starting to get good. =/ If you want to end it though, It’s up to you (415 Word Count)

Moonfyre looked into the abyss with huts scattering the lands before them. The fire that burned brightly in the middle of town was very illuminating and it gave him the air of home. He automatically felt comfortable here and could finally call somewhere home. He stared at the fire thinking about the old days when he was alone. Well, those days were over. When he broke his stare from the fire, he looked over to Liliana with gratitude in his eyes.

Where would I find things to decorate my home? Is it forbidden to raid the human dens that are left over?

He looked deep into her eyes. She was a decent femme and she was nice enough to show him the ropes. Now it was up to him to find the rest of the way and find himself a home and decorate it with his interests and travels. He examined the huts around himself and wondered what they looked like inside. Since he wasn’t able to see the inside of Liliana’s, he had no kind of clue as to what would be the simple inside structure of one. The brute sighed for a moment just staring at her, not really noticing that his eyes still lay looking into hers. There was an unconscious smile that marked his lips as he unawaringly continued to stare.

A moment later, he noticed what he was looking at and abruptly broke his stare and if he was able to blush, he would have been. He put a hand on the back of his head and his expressions read “embarrassed”. His ears weren’t pinned to his scalp, but they were halfway there and his eyes searched the ground for something else to look at aside from her face that had to have been mad at him for looking at her like that. Then he remembered the burning fire and turned to look at it again. It calmed him in a magical way and took his embarrassment away. When he was sure he was okay again, he returned his gaze back to her and spoke.

I’m sorry, I lost my eyes for a second, and I didn’t notice before of how beautiful you are.

His voice was deep and soothing and he had no noticeable accent. His eyes stayed with hers, but they were not staring this time. He smiled warmly knowing that this statement might weird the femme out a little bit, but he hoped it wouldn’t.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread