make it a memory.
[html]

Those who have not yet replied should consider doing so. Anyone may post after this post; there is no order or maximum you must adhere to.

It only took a few minutes after she had settled herself in the Commons before wolves began to arrive. Lucifer arrived first with Deuce following him quickly. She nodded quietly to the two of them, watching as they found places to sit in the cave. One of the tables had been set to the side, something a previous member had most likely foraged in a visit to the human city. Although it would normally make more sense to use the Central cavern as a meeting ground, the commons were only slightly smaller and was cozier, something he hoped would detract to the usual strict formalities of pack meetings.

She smiled in return to Endyminion as he entered, replying with a quick, Endyminion, in return. She nodded to Ari, giving him a small encouraging smile as he entered. She nearly missed Sedition's entrance, but replied with a nod of her own as he sat down to lean against the wall. He looked exhausted in one way or another, but it seemed that everyone was a little tired these days. Perhaps she would be able to ask Fatin about that sometime later, for she certainly knew more about healing than Tayui did. "Hello everyone," she greeted them, feeling downhearted that so few had come at the beckoning of her call. However, the 'Shadows lands were large, and could take twenty minutes to make it from the outskirts to the centre at a trot. "Usually we have our meetings at the Stargazing stone, however I thought this would be a nice reprieve from the winter wind. As I'm sure all of you are aware, as a pack, we have our own borders to protect. However, as pack members, we must also respect those of others. As it stands, Fatin had negotiated a means of peace with the coyote clan. I spoke to Kaena months ago and she assured me the coyotes had no intention to wage a war with us. However, this does not mean we should not respect their borders." She took a deep breath, glancing at Deuce as she spoke. "It's hard for me to say this, but one of our members lost a child to the coyotes. It was most likely a border breach. Please keep in mind that many wolves and coyotes find trespassing a suitable reason to kill. Although I know few of us here would enjoy taking one's life, we cannot say we are above defending our borders. While this is not a problem yet, I wanted to remind everyone here we have borders for a reason. Humans had walls and we have our borders, as well as our competent guards." She paused, trying to organize her thoughts. "I do not intend to alarm you, but you remind you. If anyone has anything to add, please speak."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread