make it a memory.
[html]

It was pitiful that so few had arrived for the meeting. Only two arrived after himself; a young boy whom Endymion hadn't met before, and Sedition. He looked awful, like he had been stuffed in a cramped, wet sack for months. The two-year-old didn't know what to feel for his cousin. Pity? For some reason he was coming up short, hardly able to feel anything for Sedition. Which was odd, considering he had rather liked the man, considering his bloodline. Perhaps it was because he hardly knew him. Who knew? Guiltily, he looked away from the older man and back to Tayui.
He passively listened on as she spoke, watching her with tired eyes. But, at the mention of a lost child, Endymion's fur stood on end. A growl threatened to escape his throat, but he held it down. This behavior was so unlike him, at least sixth months ago. He hadn't heard of the child's murder. Hand curled into a fist, he fought to keep his anger suppressed, taking deep breaths through his nose. The child could easily have been Merit, Miriad, Amaury, or Legacy, and he would have probably lost it, flying to take out rage and grief induced revenge.
Endymion stood at the end of her speech, finally somewhat calm, and cleared his throat. "I have something to say," said the wolf softly, arms at his sides.
"Several months ago, a coyote pup tried to harm my sister, Legacy. Luckily I was there to break it up and bring her back here. I'm not sure what the child would have done if I wasn't there; he obviously had more experience with fighting than she did at that age, and he was so..." Endymion paused, searching for the right word. "Angry, cruel. He used the word 'wolf' as if it was a foul thing. But, after a time I forgot about him, until recently." He paused again, a scowl crossing his features gradually. The mere thought of the boy put him on edge. "Legacy had another run-in with him, but fortunately she was unhurt. He was as foul as before, but seemed to enjoy frightening her. Merit met him as well, within our borders, and they fought."
Endymion had sustained his composure for the duration of his dialogue, surprisingly. He was quiet for a few moments, gritting his teeth angrily. Taking a deep breath, he continued. "Gabriel told me he's no longer a part of Inferni; he's a loner. While he is still young, he is still a threat to our youth, and those on their way—" he gestured to Deuce, "and I want to advise everyone to watch out for him. He's gray, and has terrible, yellow eyes." He didn't know what else to say, so he gave a small nod and sat back down. He hadn't said that much at one time since... well, ever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread