the kings all became slaves.
[html]

Word Count :: 389 Big Grin! No! I'm just glad I didn't archive it. XD I was looking like, hm, and then I figured you'd get around to it when you did, and now I am glad I did not stuff it away. <333333 But I do kind of forget the point of this thread?! D:

It was awkward for Kaena to ever visit a pack—the last time she clearly recalled being on pack territory, she had crossed Chimera's borders to seek out Corona. The time before that had been Clouded Tears, when a mysterious gray wolf with yellow eyes had saved her life. The scarred woman had not been comfortable crossing pack territory after that, more than likely owing to her close brush with death—of course the wolves would have tried to kill her. She later tried to kill many of them for crossing Inferni's border, and she later understood their deal.

The silvery coyote shifted her weight from one leg to another as she waited, hopeful that only Dawali would answer it—she did not know anyone else of this pack, and she hoped they were the sort to respect a specific call. Everything the red wolf had told her about his home led her to believe so, but she did not know for certain. Over-friendliness might even owe to an awkward meeting with this scarred Infernian, leaving the alpha with some explaining to do. Thankfully, as a figure arose in the distance, making its way toward her, the old woman identified it as Dawali.

She remained on neutral territory, considering stepping over the border too rude without an express invitation even if they were on friendly terms, and smiled as the man approached. She smiled, reading the agitation in his features almost immediately—if such a thing was easy for Kaena to see, it was agitation. She was generally not great at picking up social cues, but she had become a master at reading clues related to combat. Dawali's agitation was mild, of course, and even if he had flown into a rage the hybrid did not think he would have directed it at her.

“Hello, Dawali,” she said. “I wanted to tell you—if you hadn't already known—the war's over,” she said, rather nonchalantly. Such a thing had to be said in an offhand manner; the silver-shaded coyote would avoid mentioning the specifics and Haku's name if she could. “And so I wanted to thank you, again, for what happened,” she said, lowering her voice. She had no idea who was in earshot, and she did not wish to publicize the assistance he had given the coyote clan.

Table thanks to Ithen!
<style>
.kae-gifturma2 {width:375px; background-color:#142a38; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_gifturma.png);background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:210px; border: 1px solid #000103;font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; line-height: 13px; font-size: 12px; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.kae-gifturma2 b{color:#809189;}
.kae-gifturma2 p{text-indent:40px; padding:0px; margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread