the kings all became slaves.
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter02a b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1cba7; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter02a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e3c1f; text-align:center;}.dawaligifter02a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter02a {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#c3974e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift02a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d5d3c5; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e3c1f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter02a-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #4e3c1f; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter02a-line1 {width:308px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e1cba7; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

I don't think we planned a point together, I think maybe you just came up with a reason for her to go down here... maybe Haku? Sad This thread is so awkward now, I apologize.

As soon as she replied, his shoulders relaxed further than he thought he had raised them, and he smiled a little, scratching the back of his neck uncomfortably. This was not news, but he still appreciated her coming to tell him. "Yes I've heard, but I don't understand all these events behind it. The rumors are vague. Still, I can never understand why war starts..." To willingly put your family in such danger? Only grave, grave crimes were good enough reason in his own mind. But, then again, compared to most other Chiefs, Dawali was a peaceful lamb whose only worry was whether the tribe had enough food for the winter. He was so privileged.

She lowered her voice and automatically his ears leaned forward along with the rest of his upper body, as if coming closer to her head would seclude them from the world. The words were spoken, and he nodded and leaned back again, feeling quite strange with his lanky form so tall above her head. He was certain, though, that there were no-one else nearby, and spoke confidently. "I just hope my supplies came to good use! And if not, they can always be used later, and hopefully for more innocent injuries than those of war." He had not aided Dahlia, and he wondered whether he felt guilty for this. They were not on bad terms with him, but perhaps he should do more to keep in contact with them.

OOC Ending: Kae and Dawali chatted for a while, and he invited her into the packlands, and she was all OMG AWKWARD but kept her composure, and then went home the next day or something IDK! Big Grin <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread