The Darkest of Marks
[html]
Yaay! =D Sorry for the short post. D8 Shall we wrap this up?

When Ascher heard the mention of Shiloh, he nodded excitedly and his silver eyes shone happily. As much of a nuisance his sister had been toward him, the little pup was glad he finally had most of his family - considering Saul was still missing - in one place. "I dunno! Saul... he he gone fen I feft home!" Ascher replied simply, giving a small, sad shake of his head. Soft squeals and barks of excitement escaped his lips as he began to smile. Turning his attention to the woman, Ascher smiled up at her. Giddy had called her Bris, Aunt Bris. "Hi der, Aunty Bris," He said coyly, twirling his paw in the sand in front of him. "I is Ashwer! But wu knew dat!" Ascher giggled slightly and paused as Bris sat down next to the two brothers, her calm, melodic voice ringing in his ears.

As she began talking about going home, Ascher couldn't help but feel a deep surge of melancholy; he missed his old home with Mama. Although young, he still understood that he would not be going back. This was his new home, in Dahlia de Mai, with Bris and Giddy and Shiloh - hopefully eventually Saul, too. He gathered enough courage to nod, saying, "Okay! Food good! Ashwer is hungwee!" He had not realized but his words were true; Ascher's stomach rumbled at the thought of a nice, dry bed and a good meal to match. Besides, Shiloh would also be there and he could not wait to see his long lost sister.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread