The Darkest of Marks
[html]

Yesh! This'll be my last post, and maybe Bris once more if Jassy wants ^^ Then close!! Mine's a bit short; about to leave for the parade!<3

Gideon had been so hungry when Bris had first found him; he understood that feeling! He was glad that his brother was alive, and proud at the pup's skills--somehow the boy had managed to find enough food to keep himself going until he had found Dahlia de Mai and the rest of his family. They were still looking for Dreyrugr, Bris had told him, and Saul hadn't come yet...but he felt sure that they would see them again.

Bris gave a howl and they started walking toward the house. It wasn't long before a return howl came from the area ahead of them, and he recognized the sound of Conor's voice. Gideon was still a little fearful of the leader despite how nice Conor had seemed...but he wasn't as entirely terrified of the wolf as he had been when they had first met. It was a nice step.

"Oh...ok. I sure he is out there somewhere! We finds him and daddy!" He said to Ascher, nodding as they grew closer to the house. The normally quiet boy was bursting with energy as they went, running along ahead then looping back toward the other two wolves. He hoped Shiloh was there inside the house so she could come and see Ascher, too. Then, food time!

<style>
.gideon-silhouette-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gideon-silhouette p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.gideon-silhouette b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.gideon-silhouette {background-color:#023586; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... able01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:373px; text-align:justify; }
.gideon-silhouette-border {width:375px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread