In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

Short. They'll get longer- I promise . ^^

The ebon brute staggered along the path. He had just transformed to his luperci form and was not liking it much. He wished he knew how to change back, but he didn't. Atleast he still had the same wolf-like senses. Another's scent flew up his nostrils and his noggin clicked toward the smell. What? His orbs searched for movement, but he found none. Only the scent. Maybe the other would show itself soon. He continued walking, he was exhausted and wished he knew where this camp was. Exhausted and bored, maybe this wolf would keep him some company. He came out into a clearing and dropped to fours. This way, he did not stagger and had no difficulty. He sniffed along the ground for a moment before finding a nice, quiet tree to plop his butt under. As he reclined, legs outstretched in front of him, he felt his muscles relax. He leaned his head back against the tree and closed his eyes. This other had to be a pack member and was most likely no harm to him.

Moon thinks. Moon speaks. Moon acts.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread