In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

I know !! XD Did you do a kritar ?

Moonfyre was relieved when the other shook his hand. Phew! Then he examined the luperci before him, checking every detail about him: his stance, his attitude, how calm he stood, the position of his tail, the tension of his tail… Tail had a lot to do with a wolf’s mood, according to Moonfyre. In a normal wolf world, without these new werewolf forms and whatnot, the tail shown the expressions the face could not, especially on wolves. If the tail hung low, the wolf was comfortable, if it was curled under, the wolf was scared or nervous, if the tail was high and curled, the wolf was dominant. All these new expressions bothered Moonfyre at the least, but he would have to learn to deal with them as they were part of his life now.

Hello Echo, I was actually just on my way to a camp I’ve heard of. Supposed the pack has a little village somewhere near here. I actually think its quite close because there’s a familiar scent nearby.

Moonfyre raised his nose to the air and scented like he would in his normal wolf body. His auds flicked back as he took in air and snorted it out. Then they flicked forward again and swiveled around his head, listening to all things around the two brutes. He could hear life, like a fire burning or crackling and others walking about, but he could not see them from here. He flicked the tip of his tail as to invite the other on his journey, without words.

…But no, I was not lost.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread