In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

This one might be quite short- not much to go on. And the Kritars were by Kiri for us to color and make avatars for our charries. That’s where I got mine.

Moonfyre looked toward the sounds and smells behind the forest they were about to enter. He kept walking, though, through the trees using his hands to bend tree branches out of his way. He glanced back at his new friend making sure he was following. He was behind him so Moonfyre kept going, holding branches for his new friend along the way so they wouldn’t snap back and hit Echo in his face. He kept his eyes concentrated on the situation in front of him. There was a deer at one point that darted away as it saw the two men moving closer to it.

Sure, I can lead you to the camp. Even though, we’re halfway there already.

He chuckled a bit but kept moving knowing he should’ve answered the brute’s question before they ventured into the forest. They were nearly there now and the scent of the fire was stronger than before and the sound of the cracks were loud enough to tell that they weren’t far now. He paused at once, to let his friend catch up and turned toward him.

You are keeping me company anyway. So where did you come from?

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread