In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

Yehp . You should do one its easy =]

As Echo caught up he answered his questions. Moonfyre nodded understandingly. He kept walking a bit more noticing the deer running quicker now and the birds flying away as they approached before even thinking about answering.

Ooh, you came from around here though? Like, close by?

The Echo asked his question. Moonfyre stopped walking for a split second as it hit him. He didn’t like talking about his past because he wasn’t all that proud of it. His mother and father were mauled by outsiders and as far as he knew so were his siblings. He had no one left to think about and this angered him. Here, these wolves had family lines and he had nothing. He resumed walking again but didn’t answer or even look at Echo for about five minutes before he spoke again. He did not mention anything about his past.

I was a loner. I traveled.

He kept it short and simple.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:#afa18d;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread