In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]
occ: oh? I never knew how to make one. x.x xD

ic: Echo was surprised with Moonfyre’s response. The male seemed emotionally tormented by his past. Echo, too, didn’t exactly have the best past. His father was the only person he had ever known in his entire family. Apparently, his mother had been slaughtered, and he had no brothers.

One day, Echo’s father left, promising to return but he never did. Echo was left to himself and he had to fight constantly in order to protect what little land he called “territory.” One of his only friends told him of mysterious lands which were beyond the thicket. But that meant leaving his territory and was something Echo would never do… But in the end, he had very few prospects. He could either leave or face a gory death defending his father’s turf. He decided to leave for the AniWaya, giving the territory to his lone friend. ‘Who knows what happened to him,’ thought Echo. In order to avoid a sudden conflict, he changed the subject. “We must be getting closer. I can detect similar scents but none of which I recognize.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread