In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

we should end this soon- hey maybe Echo can come with Moonfyre on his quest to one of the cities to find out more about humans =]

Well, of course, it's a new place.

They kept walking for a bit and Moonfyre stopped and the end of the trees. There before him lie the village with crackling fires, laughter, and life. He looked back at Echo and nodded toward the village. Then with his hand, he gestured him to follow and he walked toward the village. There was a hill that led downward towards it. He was happy to be the one to guide this wolf, as Liliana had shown him the ropes of the village when he didn’t know what was going on.

Well, this is the village. There are a few vacant huts around for you to claim, or if you’re the wolfy type, there are caves and such that you can call home too. I am the wolfy type, but I took a hut and went for some change. It’s not fully decorated with all my knowledge and whatnot yet, but it’s getting there.

Moonfyre’s mood lightened up a bit since the awkward question. He looked back at Echo and smiled as they loped down the hill toward the Aniwayan village.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread