In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]
OOC: I am in! O3O And, this is probably the longest post I have ever made. O_o 'Souls is my very first RP site. x3

IC: Echo was very pleased with his new friend. Moonfyre had not only helped Echo escape the lonely woods of the Aniwaya, but after hearing Echo’s pleas; he agreed to lead Echo to a small, remote village that seemed peaceful but lively. As Echo glanced at the village, he was amazed by all the sounds of laughter and chatter. “It is indeed a lively little place,” thought Echo. His father's territory was small but lonely, and Echo only knew a few of the wolves... Most of them were unfriendly, very dangerous and would not hesitate to kill him. But this wasn’t the time to mention Echo’s dark and mysterious past. After all, this was a chance at a new life. He was eager to make himself a new home and new friends. "Thank you for all your help, Moonfyre. I am truly grateful for all you have done." Echo felt awkward asking Moonfyre for another favor, "Could… you please show me around? I am new here, and... I feel as if you're my brother..." Echo was shy and silent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread