Not my intention
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
derp herp werp

It was strange, actually quite frightening to see the Centurion float about on pink clouds. The Lykoi Matriarch's excitement was overwhelming. It was no short of horrible to witness the scene with its immerse opposites. Halo was not the average mother cherishing her child. She never ceased her attempts to rebuild her life, but new tragedy was thrown into her life at every turn. It had started with her supposed father's lies, but oh no, it had not stopped there. How the hell was she supposed to function when the world was fucking crazy? Oh, she was crazy too, but that was because things refused to make sense. Perhaps she was daddy Sammie's daughter after all. Yes, she felt quite insane at the moment, watching Kaena so easily take the role that was supposed to be Halo. Everything was wrong!

She was holding him now, smiling at the little creep. Fuck! As much as the Hydra did not want to ruin whatever moment Kaena was having here, she couldn't participate as the older coyote wished. "No," she stated, her voice sharp as the sudden lash of a whip. "I did not ask for this," she continued, a rumble blooming within her throat. She wanted to run away, but where could she go? He would be here when she returned--he was everywhere! A part of her! It was impossible. Halo wanted nothing more than to be two months old again and cry into her mother's soft, ivory fur. What a fucking awful day this was. "It's not fair!"

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread