the taste will linger
[html]

--

No, the woman would live. And this was why. ”How terrible,” the man purred darkly, his grin terrible as it stretched across his ravaged face. Once he had been beautiful, but that time had passed and everything foul and wrong within him had manifested on the surface to allow the world to see the offspring of Lucifer. He was not the first, nor the last proof that Armageddon would eventually rise and extinguish all life. The humans had been the first to go. They were next; they were all next. Hunger gnawed against the inner walls of his ribcage, but his body hesitated now; stopped in his approaching track as he eyed the woman with his burning blue glare.

He did not believe in her foolish words. Perhaps were they true, but he did not believe a mother’s words. Or perhaps she too could anticipate the future. He had a clearer goal of what he wanted now. ”I came here to ensure that there are more.” He tilted his head slowly to the side, a dark laughter bubbling deep down in his chest. ”I will find them, Tayui. I will find them. I will drink their blood and eat their flesh.” his words were cruel, but they were also true. ”Just like I ate our daughter’s cooling heart after I ripped out her throat and let her die in a pool of her own blood.”

<style>
.haku-burn-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.haku-burn p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.haku-burn b {color:#DB3500; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.haku-burn {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/hakutable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:177px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #6B6B6B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#323232; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.haku-burn-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.haku-burn-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6B6B6B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie-Kone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread