We've failed to be what we hoped
The male understood where she was coming from. She wanted to try to avoid having a war when really it wasn't needed. The black male knew that he had to tell her that he was in the lands, he couldn't lie to her, it wasn't right. He wouldn't want her to lie to him about how things where going in any thing when he came to talk to her. So why would he want to lie to her. The male just stood there taking in every thing, he didn't move just stood there and breathed. He waited till she asked her question. The male didn't beat around the bush he was in the lands, he was just damn glad that he wasn't the one with the knife pulled on the filthy coyote.

"Yes. Yes I was there. I was saving Deuce from getting her self killed by one of the creatures. Tayui I not going to lie to you. If I ever figure out who killed Shadow, I won't think twice, he was my only son, but that's not the issue right now. I do believe that if something happens, Deuce should have to face what she started, I think if I wasn't there to ask and beg he would have killed her. I don't find fault with them, it's her that I find fault with. She's flippin' crazy!"

The male was sure the white leader was going to have a few choice words for him, he was to be a leader to the pack wasn't he, being the highest rank member under the two alpha females, and at a younger age, wasn't he to act like a leader of some sorts? He had told her the truth though, he felt like he had not casted a sin into the lands with being truthful.

Messages In This Thread