We've failed to be what we hoped
[html]

She nodded quickly, relieved that Lucifer was able to see the reasons for the coyotes actions. Certainly, they were condemned by many, if not most of the wolves that resided in Bleeding Souls. If anything, they punished those who went against their laws more harshly than one in Jaded Shadows. They had earned their reputation of viciousness all on their own - they had not needed miscommunication for that. They were feared for a reason, condemned for many others, but there were some where Tayui had to examine the situation from a neutral point of view if she hoped to be fair or just.

She remained silent for a few moments, wondering what she could possibly say to all that. Indeed, it did appear as though whatever Deuce had done she had brought it upon herself. But now, as Deuce's mate, she was certainly glad he had been there for her. "She does not seem well, I do concede. I spoke to her a short time ago, but she ran off halfway through our conversation. Lucifer, as her mate, I appreciate all you've been doing for her, and I do hope you'll be able to continue to do so. Even so, 'flippin' crazy?' Come, now. She needs help," she admonished lightly. "And our discussion has furthered the need to speak with Gabriel. I don't know how he will react, you, I and Deuce should all meet him on a day when she is feeling... better." She frowned, pausing. "But thank you for telling me the truth, Lucifer." She had appreciated it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread