We've failed to be what we hoped
Lowering his head to the white leader the male knew that was respect no matter what news he brought to her. She was the leader and he was of a lower rank. The black male gulped he hated to tell her this, but she needed to know. If there was a war that was going to happen and Deuce and him to be at fault, he wanted to fess up and let her know the whole truth. (like it really mattered in the game of war) He looked up to the female that was standing there as he sat down ready to spill his guts to her. "I need to talk about Deuce and her actions. Tayui, she has issue...she thinks that this blade has her past mate's soul in it. She went to the beach and dug it up, I was there...I know I shouldn't have been, but Thank god I was there. There was a coyote trying to kill her. I'm sure there was a reason that he was doing it, other then being a stupid thoughtless coyote." If it wasn't clear before now his thought on the coyote's them-self it was now. He hated them, as much as they hate wolves. Lucifer blamed them for Shadow's death, and now the near death of his mate.

Messages In This Thread