Message In A Bottle
[html]

Geez..! but this is a shame! This thread even got all covered by the threadsr post while I was slacking..! :C But is Enough..! It's Time to go on..! n__o

Running close to Ever, being followed by Yuki and Belle, BIOS appreciated in each step several differences on his path... They were still near the same beach where he woke up hours ago, but the scents that were covering that place were all different, many persons had past across, to a new whole civilization they were approaching...

BIOS just looked around, the trees the soft earth, the animals around... all was new for him who in seven months of live didn't go out of the city in the waste... "But what's all of this? From home I'm so missed??" the canis was thinking as he advanced until the moment everyone suddenly stopped... As I mentioned before, BIOS didn't knew a thing about the paks and territories around, and so , if he was all alone, he could have go on without imagining he was trespassing a yet forbidden borders, something that would have resulted in problems for him...

"Ehh? Ever..? What's wrong..? Why we don't keep on..?"

The dog asked confused looking around... There was something threatening them? Or has Ever forgot something important..? The questions in his mind would be washed away by listening to the long, deep and mysterious howl Ever made for some reason... Reposing in front of the trees and waiting for the stars to give an answer Ever seemingly was in BIOS perspective...

What were howls for..? in the nights back in the Homeland he had listened to them several times, they always sounded so sad... so mysterious for him... In the poetry they were like a cry to the moon or a call for someone from beyond... Moonglare told him that it was a way of expression of some kind of canis, but they still were far of BIOS comprehension and it was not convenient for him to investigate or interrupt them... That was when he was two or three months old and among many things in the life, BIOS was intrigued for that behavior...

BIOS gave one step closer to her, he was about to ask her about her action, but then he stopped... for the expression in her face and the other's tranquility he deduced that was something natural or necessary... and so, the canis got a little closer to Ever and sat behind her saying no more... Waiting for anything to occur in any time...

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread