Message In A Bottle
[html]

Skittles.

It had been so long since Yuki had experienced any thing even close to a pack structure. It had always seemed to her that all the members were family; whether they were loners who had joined or not. They owned some thing, together, they were like room mates of nature. "It is different then a squirrel being in the tree and a raccoon living under it. If raccoons even live underground.." She thought with little confidence. She wished she had got the chance to know what it had felt like.. To be accepted.. To have people to call your family.. To be included in Celebrations.. But if her mother hadn't made those stupid decisions and got kicked out the pack,that would have meant she wouldn't have mated with some one outside of the pack and Yuki wouldn't of been born. "If that would be considered such a bad thing."

She felt like she didn't belong. Every one could see the man called Rurik that they tried so hard to find, along with the beautiful scenery. Anger bubbled inside her stomach, she felt it slowly climb up her throat, tingling and wanting to boil out as words. She wanted to yell and scream "How could some thing considered so mighty give me this curse? I can't even see the earth I live on half the time I'm here!" she suddenly felt sick, she wished that anger was a living thing she would fight it head on. She would destroy it. She could experience being content with the days when she could see everything clearly. If only anger was a person, and if only she could have the feeling courage on her side.

As she day-dreamed about impossible things, she hardly noticed as BIOS starting speaking. She watched as he moved back timidly, it broke her heart. It reminded her of herself when she was younger, always afraid of the unknown. She lifted her head back, looking up into the sky her eyes desired to behold. Rain drops soaked her face, purifying her and clearing her mind. She could barely see the dark outline of the clouds. But a faint shape was flying was slightly visible with the dark rain clouds as a background. It was a bird, its motions were zigzagged as it flew awkwardly across the sky. A smile was drawn to her lips as she recognized the familiar figure or the bird. "Chip." She thought to herself as he neared her and landed by her side. His feathers were smoothed back, all except the small patch that stuck straight up in the middle of his head like a Mohawk. "You came." She said silently, hoping that he some how understood how pleased she was with him. But with her blurred vision she could barely tell if he was even staring up at her with those beady eyes, and at that moment, Yuki Miyako wanted to cry.

<style type="text/css">
.character-yus11oj b {font-weight:bold; color:#62c523; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-yus11oj .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georiga, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ff5f20}
.character-yus11oj p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-family:Comic-Sans-MS; color:#541f1f;}
.character-yus11oj i {font-weight:italic; letter-spacing:1px; color: #db161d; font-family:Comic-Sans-MS;}
.character-yus11oj {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#f1f1f2; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/r2qdyb.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-style: dashed #969696 1px; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 227px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread