Message In A Bottle
[html]

One of the trio seemed to retreat slowly at his appearance, and Rurik frowned at this; he had recognized BIOS, but he did not realize the young man was afraid of him, and he did not know why. This was bothersome, certainly, but Rurik was not the type to voice his own discomfort. He figured BIOS would come around, and once again he smiled to encourage this. As the dog crept forward, Rurik's smile broadened. No one seemed particularly forward; the females remained relatively quiet, one of them murmuring words to a small bird that landed nearby. Rurik could not make out these words, but BIOS began to speak, more clearly and directed toward him. The silver-shaded werewolf's eyes widened; he didn't consider what he had done any sort of saving. “Er... I... I guess!” he said, reaching his hand up to nervously tug at his hair, smiling bashfully. “Well, I mean. I am Rurik Russo—I just didn't know I'd done you such a favor, mine friend.” he admitted truthfully. It had never occurred to Rurik that intervening in that conversation would have been considered salvation—he hadn't thought it was such a big deal, but apparently it had made quite the impact on BIOS's life, and so Rurik would not question such a thing. “Is there something else I could do for you? You guys look like a funeral line,” he said, studying the somber faces before him, trying to lighten the mood with something of a joke.

<style>
.rurik-angel {width:400px; background-color:#E1E3D8; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_angel.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:286px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.rurik-angel b {color:#2A5784;}
.rurik-angel strong {color:#001A33;}
.rurik-angel strong {color:#0A3966;}
.rurik-angel p {text-indent:40px; padding:0px 12px 0px 12px; margin:1px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread