Message In A Bottle
[html]

Got no words to express how embarrassed I’m for my unadvised absence… I hope we can continue whit this and future threads… *Sad puppy face* :C

"Luperci..?"

BIOS asked in low voice in he time that word came out, "Luperci... Is that the name of his kind..? or it is just the name of the way he is standing..? the dog was wondering while looking at his own paws, for just a very little moment he thought in the possibility of being like him someway, but then he glanced Rurik's "paws"... They were so different... just look at those large fingers! They seem more like a monkey's hand than anything else! how could it be possible for a dog to shape that form..?

BIOS shook a little and then listened to Rurik's following phrases, now it was clear that Rurik was the one who saved BIOS from a very probable death that awful day and BIOS, of course, was grateful for that, if it was not that BIOS was a little afraid of the wolf's shape yet he would have ran to "embrace" him (in a doggy way, I mean, putting his body side together the other being's side and holding his head on the other's back, though, BIOS would not have idea of how to embrace a being like Rurik...), For now it was enough with some words...

Mister Russo... Thank You so much... I'm indebted to you...

The most respectful position BIOS could made in return was to walk in front of the wolf (a little nervous yet) and bowing before him... It was like a person waiting for being turned into a knight in front of a king... after a little while, BIOS looked at Rurik... and then Yuki, Ever and Belle... All of them had something in common in that moment... Everyone were soaked to the bone due the heavy rain..!

Ahh, I'd like to ask you something important mister Russo...
But we'd better find some shelter before we caught a chill...
ñ__ñu

The best idea that BIOS could conceive was to return all the way to the coast to the cave they were before, he stood silent for a moment, maybe one of them knew or had a shelter near that place...

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread