To dance in the fields
[html]

They had definitely caught the adults by surprise! A large grin graced the youngster's face as he lept from the brush alongside Nayru. He bared his teeth and yipped playfully when he landed, tail wagging furiously, eyes holding an excited gleam. He could barely believe that they had gotten the best of Conor and Saluce either! He looked between the two adults, relaxing a bit as the conversation began. Now was not the time to play, he could sense. Sometimes Gideon had trouble differentiating.

He smiled and nodded when Conor asked him if they were hunting wolves now. What was the word for someone who ate ones of their own kind? Cannon-balls? "I'm a Cannon-ball! I only eat wolf now! I crave wolf bloooood!" He said, flashing his canines quickly at the leader. He only allowed his lip to raise for a moment, though, still mindful of the authority that the other held.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread