M - trust in me and fall as well.
[html]

No problem! <3 One more post from you, then closie? 300+

She backed away from the disgusting pool of sick and lay in the fetal position, tucking against her legs and wrapping her arms around herself. A ringing in her ears blocked all thought, her lilac eyes wide and staring blankly. The trees and colorful wildflowers ahead over began to spin. In the next moment, her eyes closed and she was immersed in cold darkness, falling unconscious.

A voice came from far away, speaking her name once, twice. Her eyelids fluttered open to the welcome sight of a handsome ochre face, jade eyes so similiar to those of the one who had hurt her, but so different at the same time. Immediately she put name to that face, Haven. Was she dreaming? She could not begin to understand why he was here otherwise. Yet, the pain in her body lingered with the same intensity as before she had slipped away. Rio began to accept that he was real. Sorry. I'm s-so sorry, she whimpered, as tears flowed freely. She was full of shame, abashed that he had to see her in this filthy state.

Harlowe... he... my brother, the broken girl tried, her speech tor apart by gasping. Rio did not even know the word for what he had done to her. She covered her tear soaked face with her pale hand, wondering what Haven was thinking of her — probably that she was dirty, stupid. For a few moments, she was silent save for the breaths of air she took amidst sobs. When she removed her hand from her face, her periwinkle eyes looked up at her brother, her expression pinched and twisted in pain. I'm sorry, but please... please take me away from here. I'm sorry... then she looked away from him, ashamed for needing him so, hating herself for her weakness. Leaving this dreadful place was all she could think of, but she couldn't do it alone, not as quickly as sh needed.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#645b22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#130f09; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8259/fuckfuckfuck.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread