chasing a trail of smoke and reason.
[html]

derp derp

And there was the question Harlowe had not wanted to hear. He had not told Jefferson or anyone else of his intent to leave the Valley pack, although it was certainly clear that Rio knew such a thing. He might have even whispered it to her; he could not clearly remember. Either way, it was obvious to her he wouldn't be back, and so he thought this news would spread about eventually, however detrimental it truly was to him. And so it would not be a lie to his new Alpha to tell him his sister knew and she would spread the news along; after all, was it not normal for youths of his age to leave their home? He was ten months old now, nearly a full year old, and this was usually the age at which young canines left to seek their own fortune. He did not think it was so strange, but perhaps Conor was more perceptive than Harlowe was.

“No, but my sister knows I left. I assume she will tell my other sisters of my departure,” he said honestly. That was about all the family he had anymore—his father was in Crimson Dreams, and Harlowe simply didn't know much about that place. There was no pull to this place as there was to Larkspur; if the sable-furred man had been in the Dreams pack, that was where Harlowe would have gone.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/harlowe/harlowe_tree.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread