chasing a trail of smoke and reason.
[html]

--

While the soul before him was young, he could no longer be considered a child. He listened as it was revealed that only a sibling knew. That was no ordinary way of leaving one’s home behind, but what did the young Dahlian know of such things? He would not shower others with wisdom that he did not possess. While he was Dahlia’s leader he was no less a young male without a clear perspective of the world. He would not suffer from arrogance, and tried his best to do things right. Lavender eyes observed the young male before him, quiet and calculating. He could not refuse the male a home if this was what he wanted. ”I see,” was all he said, shifting his weight slightly as gaze wandered down to Harlowe’s possessions.

”If you want to stay here with your uncle, I shall not refuse you,” he announced quietly, wondering if Larkspur was aware of what was coming his way. The boy seemed decent enough, though the older male was unable to correctly place that subtle nervousness. ”But I hope you left Phoenix Valley peacefully without loose ends,” For the sake of civility he thought he’d like to take a trek to Phoenix Valley, use this as an excuse to meet this unknown half-uncle leading the pack.

Table by Veronica
[/html]

Messages In This Thread