Beginning Anew [J]
OOC -- Thanks so much for the welcome. I hope to have a lot of fun on this site. Sorry if my posts are a bit long though lol. Btw, the name's Fy'Ra :3

It took a moment for Layla before she could catch the scent of one of the local residents. She turned her gaze around until she noticed the male coming towards her. From watch she could gather at a distance, this male was nice, seeing as he didn't attack her just yet.

”What kind of wolf stalks a pack’s borders in the middle of the night?”

Layla turned her gaze and her posture to the male and lowered her rear to the ground. She sat before him and held herself proudly before realizing one thing: this may be the alpha! Automatically assuming that it was, she lowered her head to below the males, but made sure her eyes still met his. A smirk crossed her face before she spoke. "My apologies sir. I have actually been searching for a pack to call home, but so far have had no luck. I was hoping to come by the alpha of this pack."

Layla paused before she raised her head back up. If indeed this was the alpha, she had to start showing him some respect or he may reject her entering the pack as a newcomer. That was not something she wanted to happen. She looked deeply into the male's eyes. He was a beautiful male. A female would be very lucky to have him for a mate. Argh... no... She shook her head to regain her focus and looked to the male. This was not a time to be picking out males for a mate. but a time to impress the male so she would be accepted. She lowered her head again as she spoke softly. "If you don't mind me asking, are you the alpha of this pack sir?"

Messages In This Thread