Beginning Anew [J]
[html]

Nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll fit in with this crazy bunch we have here Big Grin And your posts are very good! My replies sometimes end up a bit short because I try not to be slow! (but I usually end up being slow anyway, sighsighq_q)

She was wise to rethink her pose as he closed in on her. For a moment it seemed she planned on playing on a proud appearance. The pack wolf’s white tipped tail rose with superiority; the change in his body a natural reaction to the other canine’s swift hint of arrogance. It mattered little whether or not he was the leader of a wolf pack when met with a daring behaviour on the borders. Even an Omega, the pack’s scapegoat, stood higher than unranked wolves close to their lands. The male’s golden ears took in the female’s words, and he listened. It was rather unusual to seek out other packs in the middle of the night for these purposes, but Conor was not about to get unreasonable either. He had been nearby and awake, so he could not condemn her for anything.

Her purpose was clear now, at least. ”This is Dahlia de Mai, and we are currently open to new members, if that’s what you mean,” the male said softly, only to hear her ask about his position within the pack. Ears flickered back towards the young male’s skull. The woman before him went straight to her points, he would give her that. Conor Soul was the one that had risen to take responsibility when no one else did. The crown had been stolen from the crazed Haku. The young wolf had not seen his father since he was overthrown. The evil still lurked out there. Somewhere. ”I am but a mere wolf of this pack,” his answer sounded, and the black female was no wiser.

Any member could greet a stranger by the borders. Conor appreciated the different perspective that could be brought to him by another member when facing the choice of whether or not to let a lost soul find sanctuary within these lands. ”If you seek acceptance into this Dahlia, I can be of assistance. I’m Conor Soul. May I ask your name and why you chose this pack?” There, a small, genuine smile was brought to his young face. He was intrigued, of course, and was rather curious about the dark lady with the blue eyes.

Table by Veronica
[/html]

Messages In This Thread