Beginning Anew [J]
OOC -- Lol I hope I fit in well and thanks. Your posts are good too

Layla turned her eyes forward as she noticed the male's tail go up to show his superiority. It was a bad move to play herself as the proud wolf that she was. Then again how proud could she be knowing she neither belonged to a pack nor sought one until much later on in her life? Not very. She let go of everything in her past and for now looked forward towards her future.

”This is Dahlia de Mai, and we are currently open to new members, if that’s what you mean,”

The great news that the pack was accepting new members made the smile on her face wider. Now she was more determined than ever to prove to this wolf that she was acceptable to be a member of this pack. She then watched as the male's ears met his skull. Her smile then turned to a small frown. Had she done something wrong that had caused this male to do that? She sure hoped not, seeing as something like that may make her chances of getting in more unlikely.

”I am but a mere wolf of this pack,”

Just a wolf? Did this mean that he was not the alpha of this pack? Seems she wasn't ask lucky as she first thought. Although, he was still a wonderful male to be putting up with her at such a late night. Perhaps if she was received with acceptance into the pack, she could try and get up with this male and get to know him more than she did now. Perhaps then it would lead to something more that, but that sort of thinking would be meant for another time.

”If you seek acceptance into this Dahlia, I can be of assistance. I’m Conor Soul. May I ask your name and why you chose this pack?”

Conor Soul. What a lovely name to be given to such a handsome male. She noticed the smile across his lips and reformed her's. She nodded slightly and gave forth a slight yawn before she spoke. "My name is Layla. I'm sorry to say that I have not heard much about this pack, but I do have a question on your type of lifestyle. What type of lifestyle does your pack use?" Seeing as she was most likely seen in her optime form, she wanted the lifestyle more like that belonged to the humans. She hoped this pack followed that lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread