Beginning Anew [J]
OOC -- Tis fine :3

The kind and gentle words of this male hit her heart. It seemed hard to come across such a friendly wolf these days, but she was happy to be in his company. Even if this male was not the alpha, he presented himself in a way that would make him a perfect fit to be an alpha. He was kind and understand, both qualities an alpha should have towards a stranger looking to join his ranks.

Layla wondered in her mind if perhaps she was being a bit too formal with this male. Showing too much respect could prove to him that she was a bit too respectful and again lossen her chances of getting into the pack.

”It is a pleasure meeting you, Layla,"

"The pleasure is all mine." Layla listened carefully to the wolf's explianation on the lifestyle of the pack and she liked the ways behind it. It consisted of both Luperci and wolves, a perfect combination. She gazed to him and seemed to see a bit of confusion in his face. Was her question that obscure? Perhaps, so it was best to clearify it before causing anymore confusion. "Thank you for the wonderful information Conor, but please let me try to clearify what I mean. I heard that there are packs that are more towards actually staying as a wolf pack and there are those who lean more towards the life of a human's... which one is your's?"

Messages In This Thread