Beginning Anew [J]
[html]

If you want, we can continue this a little bit if you want them to get to know each other a bit better on the way back to wolfville Smile Welcome to Dahlia de Mai btw! I'll get you titled up asap, but feel free to post freely from now on!

The male was surprised when change came to her body, muscles bending and bones cracking. In all honesty, he had never truly stood and watched a canine shift into another form. Not to say he had not been present as it had happened, but the way this was brought on caused him to pay attention. It was just the two of them in this quiet, shadowed world of night. Ears flicked back towards his skull in silent thought. He was not surprised at her luperci genes—the majority of the population possessed it. Alexey was the only wolf born without the ability that he had known of until recently. While it had not been directly proven, he believed one of the newer Dahlians was a non-shifter. The male could not imagine such a thing. While the quadruped form was their true form, it was wonderful to be able to become something more.

”Intuition tells me you will like our city,” he commented with a little grin. Perhaps she would settle nearby the Victorian house where the leader and the masses of children currently resided. It was always cosy to have nearby neighbours. Their different forms were no longer ideal in this situation, but Conor did not have any issues with his pride. She was allowed to hold whatever form she wished for. So far he had answered her questions honestly, but he had yet to learn much about this female at all. Usually things were done more thorough, but this was not really a good time to do it. He was tired and his exhausted body required sleep. Perhaps he could obtain more information on the walk back to the town and his home. ”Very well, welcome to Dahlia de Mai.”

There was a moment of soft hesitation before his mind settled. Shifting into another form burned a lot of energy, so perhaps this could help sleep come swifter when he reached the house. His body, accustomed to its ability, went through the transformation swiftly, and soon the male too stood up on two legs by the dark woman’s side. The quiet smile was back again and he turned slightly, gesticulating for her to follow as he started to walk back towards the heart of the pack land. ”You will start with the subordinate rank as everyone else, but I’m certain you will have no troubles finding something that suits you.” He did not adore a strict hierarchy—a rank did not prove an individual’s worth. He liked to think that they were all the same. He was no better than an omega, all things considered. ”I’m the alpha of this pack, and if you need anything, let me know. I live in Wolfville, so you will more often than not find me there.”

Table by Veronica
[/html]

Messages In This Thread