Beginning Anew [J]
OOC -- Awesome! Thank you so much Conor. I'd love to continue with their walk back if that's alright with you :3

Excitement and joy took over this young female. She waited and waited, wondering if she would be accepted by the male or not. She huffed a bit, as the energy from changing forms took a bit out of her as she waited to hear of her status.

”Very well, welcome to Dahlia de Mai.”

She couldn't believe it at first. She was actually accepted into the pack! What a joyous feeling. She turned to thank Conor when she noticed he too was changing. She watched as he soon stood on his hind legs and took his place beside her. She looked up to him and to his gentle smile. Filled with nothing but joy, she wrapped her arms around the male, hugging him gently. "Thank you so much Conor." She then looked up and moved her arms away. A small blush formed on her muzzle as she looked down. S..so sorry for that reaction...

”You will start with the subordinate rank as everyone else, but I’m certain you will have no troubles finding something that suits you.”

Subordinate... it was not a suiting name, in fact it made her feel like an omega; although, if all new members started at this rank then surely it wouldn't be so bad. She gave a slight nod before she kept to his pace. She admired him. He was charming, kind, innocent, and truly a piece of art. In her mind, she felt like she wanted to get closer to him, but something seemed to be pushing her back.

”I’m the alpha of this pack, and if you need anything, let me know. I live in Wolfville, so you will more often than not find me there.”

Alpha? Alpha?! He truly was the alpha of the pack! She now knew what was holding her back. He was the alpha... what alpha would take a low ranked female, let alone someone who just joined as a mate? Probably none. Thinking though that she held him, while the move was out of place, she may have a chance; however, the only way to do that was to get to know him first. "Thank you for the helpful information Conor. I really appriciate it." She paused to let out a sigh before speaking again. "So Conor, how long have you been the alpha for?"

Messages In This Thread