Beginning Anew [J]
OOC -- Great to hear Big Grin Also avatar update. There's what Layla looks like

Layla was a little unsure as to his reaction to her hug. His sly grin and gentle voice made her feel confident that this was alright with him. At times, she often wondered what was going on in the male's head. Did he like her? What did he think of her? Both good questions but probably left for another time.

She then turned up and saw that he seemed a little off about how she was taken by his rank. True though she thought of it as the rank of highest respect, but to him, it didn't seem that way. Could it be he just wanted to be like any other wolf in the pack? An admirable quality for an alpha to have. Just another thing to add onto the all perfectness of this male.

”My father was the Alpha before me. He was.. a cruel, broken wolf with little good left in him. He brought war and death to our lands, and someone had to stop him.”

Layla froze for a moment. She ad been raised thinking there truly were no evil wolves in the world. To hear there was one made her fur stand up a bit. She didn't like the idea of war and death. After having some nasty images in her mind from his short tale, she ran to catch up to him and took to his side again. "That's awful... what kind of wolf could be so cruel... I hate the thought of it..." She paused and then looked up to him. "And I assume you're the one who stopped him right?"

”What about you, Layla? What is your story?”

Her story? Her story was really not so much that interesting, nor was it as sad as his. She cleared her throat and then glanced to the moonlit skies. "I lived with my mother and father for most of my life. They were both loners and luperci. They lived their lives as the humans would have, which explains the reason why I'm in this form most of the time... Recently, my mother and father left he at home and didn't return. I thought maybe they were telling me it was time to start a life on my own, so I came searching for a pack, a new family, and well, here I am." He smile appeared once more as she moved her head back down and looked to the male. A few stars twinkled in her eyes.

Messages In This Thread