Beginning Anew [J]
[html]

Feel free to start as many open threads as you'd like. Mark them with AW(all welcome) to announce that it is open for all, and people will join it. Smile

His smile turned dreamy as she asked him to elaborate. "I see home," he said simply. It was a word that held so much meaning to him. Despite living here most of his life, it was not until recently that he had truly understood what one should feel like. While the young wolf, as many others, had a silent wish to see the rest of the world and its wonders, he knew that he would not get up and leave this place for as long as he lived. Not while his family and his loved ones remained here and filled his soul with contentment. For some a pack and a place to belong to held little meaning when all came to all, but not here. He had everything he wanted. Right here. The memory of Alexey did no longer burn as much as it once had. She had left him with an empty void seeking to corrupt his vulnerable heart, but it was filling up. The white Stormbringer living here with him was helping him move on. But of course, the heart always asked for more.

He turned to the woman, wondering if she would one day understand what he meant with that simple word of explanation. "Dahlia holds everything dear to my heart. As long as I remain here, I am content with life," he continued, trying to explain a feeling plain as it was complicated. He moved on, bringing on a new subject. "Many of our members have found accommodation in the city. There are plenty of empty houses to choose from." It would be great to gain another nearby neighbor. Conor preferred knowing his fellow pack members, but it was Layla's choice whether or not she wanted to live in the wilderness or not. The lands were rich and large, so there was enough space to settle wherever she desired.

Table by Veronica
[/html]

Messages In This Thread