Beginning Anew [J]
OOC -- Sounds good. Lol she wants you Conor XDDD

"I see home,"

There was such passion in his tone. She truly admired his passion and love for the land. It made her feel so happy on the inside. She looked ahead of her, taking in the pure beauty of her new home and was sure she'd love it as much as he did.

"Dahlia holds everything dear to my heart. As long as I remain here, I am content with life,"

She turned her gaze back to him and nodded. "Yes, and I'm sure the other wolves that belong here feel the same as well. With time and getting adjusted to life here, I'm sure that I'll grow to feel the same way as you do." She truly hoped she would. The land was lovely and she adored it. She wanted to be content with her life and feel great to be a part of this new family.

"Many of our members have found accommodation in the city. There are plenty of empty houses to choose from."

She nodded once more. "Thank you Conor. I'm sure I'll be able to find a home that's suitable for me. Hopefully after I find a home I'll be able to meet some of the other pack members and make some friends as well." That was the one thing Layla feared, being alone. She hated the feeling and wanted nothing more than a few friends to share he time with.

Messages In This Thread