Beginning Anew [J]
[html]

And I guess we're done with this thread Big Grin

He continued to smile, for there was no reason to remove it in this female’s presence. She hoped that she was right—hoped that the rest of Dahlia felt the same way about their home as he did. War was ugly, but peace was here now. Gabriel had kept his word and there had been no more conflict after Haku’s departure from these lands. Of course, Conor was only one wolf and it was impossible to have full overview. He did not know about Bris and Hybrid. He believed everyone was safe and sound. He nodded to the blue eyed woman by his side, believing that she would fit in here and feel like home soon.

He was certain that a gal like her would find many friends here. Many were relatively new in these lands, and most of the members were seeking to know the pack’s members. ”You will,” the leader reassured the Subordinate. The city rose up before them and they were here. ”We’re here and this is where I leave you, Layla.” It was time for her to pick and choose and time for him to return to the house to catch a few precious hours of sleep before another day started. ”I’ll see you around,” he said, granting her a last genuine smile before he turned and returned home.

Table by Veronica
[/html]

Messages In This Thread