something waits from another world
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.angeliquetable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1f2848; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

Funny enough the link I provided for the song is a friend of mine doing the music

Once the deer had been tied she had turned to face to two that had been fairly kind to her already and she liked that. The onyxian with silver dapples going from the back of her head down to the base of her tail watched and listened intently as she could sense the nervousness in the others voice and smiled to show she wasn't intending to make him feel nervous. It was perhaps he was partially shy and flattered at her comment.

"Painter and a teacher! How interesting! We have others like that, only they don't show their skills so much. Off doing more important duties I guess. Aside from being a healer, I like playing the flute I crafted." Whipping out the cherry wood flute she had made, she played the woody tones of it in an upbeat like Celtic song and danced to the beat a little bit. She smiled as she played and her fingers danced across the wood as she played part of the song, since it was a long song that could be played, and tapped her foot to the beat. She enjoyed playing songs like these and knew she could hold two different positions since they had one for the talented, but figured this would be a good side hobby and a way to cheer anyone up!

"Speech" "Thought" Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread