dark blue
[html]

After the logs had been stacked and ready to receive the flame, Clover easily extracted the supplies from her jean shorts and got the campfire crackling with the gold lick of flames. After getting them both settled, Clover folded her legs beneath her and looked to Ember from over the low light of the flames. It was getting darker now, as the sun moved closer and closer to the horizon. Really, it had been such a miracle that the two had happened to find one another when they had. If Clover had been out exploring, who knew what would have happened to Ember. The young warrior would have had a very uncomfortable trek home.

"Of course I will, love! I’ve always been curious to come to AniWaya." With one of the left over sticks that hadn’t been used to start the campfire, Clover poked idly at the burning wood. "Besides, I’ll have to check in and see if you made it home okay." She raised the end of the stick and gestured in Ember’s direction. "Plus, I’ll need to make sure your cut has healed alright." Though, she didn’t really suspect it would be too much of a problem.

It didn’t take long for the flames to spread and increase in strength, and Clover made sure to occasionally add the wooden fuel so that Bayard would easily see it. With them both tending to the flames, the time passed quickly and it wasn’t long until night was upon them.

And so for the night, Clover was not alone and had a friend to pass the time.

266 words
<style>
.clover-byjames1 p {margin:10px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.clover-byjames1 b {color:#c5af13;}
.clover-byjames1 {font-size:11px; color:#779959; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:321px; background-color:#010101; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... lovery.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:355px; text-align:justify; }
.clover-byjames1-wc {width:321px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread