Dress Up In You
[html]
Hey guess what? This is a wrap up post XD It sucks, this is how I get you back for taking so long. AH. try again someday mebbe?

The girl listened, soaking in the details not just of the male's words but of his being. Learning who was Dahlian and what they could offer or provide was something Nayru mentally recorded. Getting to know their personality so she could cater her personal interactions to their specifics was almost an unconscious undertaking that the girl couldn't shake. Everyone was so unique, their energy so tempting to devour. Crimson eyes did not stray from Harlowe as he spoke, wondering at his words. Was it okay not to know one's mother? It didn't matter, they couldn't change the way they were now and so she simply smiled and nodded in agreement.

As Harlowe gave his own opinion of her beloved cliffs she the fairy girl let her eyes sweep over them. Nayru knew she wouldn't stay this close to Wolfville, her presence would be better used somewhere else and almost every action Nayru took was for the greater good of Dahlia de Mai, or for the few that she considered her family now. As that thought was passing her a howl rose, a call for her specifically from the house she had been avoiding. Gideon. Well, even if she was avoiding the house she was certainly not avoiding him and so she rose, dipping her head low to Harlowe.

"I'm sorry, that's for me. I must be going, it was nice to meet you Harlowe." Smiling quick at the boy once more she turned and moved towards Wolfville, her gait increasing until she had run out of sight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread