EXAMPLE JOINING: In Character
[html]
Joining Behavior
  1. Even if Chikkun was not able to provide an extremely specialized and useful skill to give to Azazel, his skills were still useful for the pack. Characters are never turned away for lack of any skill; evidence that your character is able and willing to learn and contribute to the pack is generally sufficient even without a special skill.
  2. Wolves are naturally and instinctively aware of the dominance and hierarchy structure in which they live. Both their social structure itself and their awareness of it is incredibly more fine-tuned than humans; even if a wolf's personality is that of a "rebellious teen" there is still an overwhelming instinct to remain submissive.
[/html]

As the alpha spoke, Chikkun’s yellow eyes rose slightly to stare at the paws of the other. He whined silently in automatic response to the dominant wolf, and his ashen tail brushed against his hind leg in a crippled wag. This was a strong pack—a large pack and not in dire need for new wolves. He remained in his inferior pose, almost afraid for the leader wolf’s gaze. He thought hard about his own skills. Even if Chikkun had lived alone for a long while, he was within his weight class. He was a good hunter and had learned to fish in the rivers when he was a puppy living with his parents.

”I am a good hunter and I know how to catch fish,” he carefully answered as ears lifted slightly from the back of his skull. ”I am young and strong and I believe I would serve the Awesomesauce pack well.” The young loner bowed his head lower. The alpha male’s presence was terrifying, but his words sounded wise and fair. Of course, a pack life was no easy life either. He would have to work for a place in the hierarchy and serve its members loyally. He was prepared to do all this.

Messages In This Thread