Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 312 (2 Points)

Liliana could tell she misspoke with her words. She knew all this, and yet even though she knew she was entranced by the wolf in front of her. She definitely spoke of experience. Liliana couldn’t help but envy her for that, but she knew she’d find her own love just like Lucia. An accident.

I haven’t been looking for love. I’ve just thught about what it would feel like mostly.

She said. She loved the explaination the woman gave her. It was a beautiful one and it was one that would stick to Liliana’s mind for a while. She was much happier now that she knew the wolf’s name. she smiled wider.

You have a beautiful name, I really do like it!

She wasn’t one to normally comment on a wolf’s name but if she thought she liked it she’d mention it. It was just how she went.

Well I train the horses as well, and take care of the animals that we have in Aniwaya. Well the tame ones at least. and I’m learning about herbs and plants, I want to be able to make ointments for well, us as well as the animals I care for.

She said all this rather quickly, she wasn’t one to talk anyone’s ear out. She knew how it was and didn’t want to put it on others. Her job was a pretty big job though.

You look more like a hunter to me.

She said eyeing the wolf a little. She could see the muscle under the fur, it was enough to be a pretty good hunter, but there were more reasons than one that a wolf was well built she hoped she was right, but it was mostly a guess than anything else and she didn’t want to have to repeat Lucia’s question to get to know her as well.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread