Sandy tracks
[html]

WC: 823 (7 Points) OOC: WHEW!!! Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liliana was surprised at the joke that Lucia gave. She could tell the girl was quite emotionless, she just never questioned such things, knowing she’d get an answer she probably would never wanna hear, and wouldn’t get out of her head. But she did smile at the joke, it definitely would be kind of funny. She couldn’t help but have a mental picture in her head.

Yes they would be very useful in battle, they also help with the crops, although I think Aniwayans’ are the only ones who have those it seems.

She said, in her year of traveling with her parents she’d never ever seen crops being grown on purpose, she’d always seen wild stuff, in which the wolves would harvest little by little, probably as needed. But Aniwaya actually harvested in bulk, and saved for the winter. The fruits and veggies, and the grains all helped out in the winter. She didn’t know this for herself, as she’d yet to spend a winter in Aniwaya.

There’s horses available to pack members but I think only a few actually have claims to any of them. I don’t know much about wars, but I was not born in Aniwaya, I’m sure that if they had to, they would be ready for one, but it seems rather peaceful.

Liliana rose her eyebrows, and gave the wolf a sheepish smile, then with reluctance nodded. It seemed like she should know how to read, but it just wasn’t her parents knowledge themselves and they had lived for a while without it. And may have if life as Liliana hadn’t been interrupted. From her next question it seemed to put Aniwaya down however unintentional. She shrugged.

I don’t think anyone in the pack knows I can’t read, I mean they never really gave me a book or anything and said I had to read it.

She said, a defense going up for the pack that took her in. She didn’t want the wolf thinking they just didn’t care about anything, and she didn’t know their own standing point on reading, if it was important then she’d stick up for them with claw and tooth, and if it wasn’t so important… well she still would just because she was that way. The thought of being taught to read was daunting, she wasn’t sure if she needed it, but Lucia seemed to think it kind of important, and Liliana being who she was, was a very influenced wolf, so she gave a nod.

Sure, what could hurt from learning to read?

She said, smiling a little. She knew that the book itself would hurt if thrown at her but didn’t think reading words would have any effect on her. Liliana had to think about why they actually had the cow… she wasn’t sure… she knew there were some working horses, but what on earth was the cow at the stables for, and why were they taking care of him?

With all honesty I think I might be asking my chief that the next time I see him.

She said, feeling rather stupid about not knowing one simple question… she took care of the stupid brute, how come she didn’t know where he’d come from?

do you mean Aniwaya or the cow? I don’t think the cow cares much for violence, and I think Aniwaya is about the same.

She said. She rarely saw any fighting, and knew the rules that fighting was punished, and severely. She was told from the beginning if she attacked anyone, without cause, or defending herself she’d be getting the same from which she gave… an eye for an eye thing, that made Liliana shudder at a thought of hurting anyone. Her question about inferni was another stumper for her, she only shrugged about that. She’d not been in the pack for too long, maybe three, four months, she was still learning. She listened to Lucia speak about Inferni and felt bad, it must have been hard to basically be verbally whipped to the ground… well Liliana had a few instances of that so she did know… it just made her feel bad, but it seemed that Lucia would do anything to stay with Snake, which was fine right? As long as she had love things would go the way they would and she’d still be happy, well that’s how Liliana hoped it would be for Lucia’s sake.

It sounds rather brutal to me. If only they thought of things in a different perspective, maybe they wouldn’t be so harsh on anyone… and possible make you less of an outsider and more of a member…

She said absently, her milky chocolate eyes were now staring at the ground, not wanting to meet Lucia’s, she’d probably said another stupid thing, she didn’t want to be yelled at or anything. She liked this wolf for all her emotionlessness, she was good to talk to.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread