Sandy tracks
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust1{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:5px solid #bfb4a2;}#lilianaaugust1 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#000000;}#lilianaaugust1 p{color:#5a4534; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust1 i{float:right;}</style>

WC: 539!

Liliana smiled at the compliment to her pack being prepared, she could understand hunger in the cold winter months, there were times where she’d gone days last winter where she ate nothing. It was horrible, and she never wanted to feel that again, now though, it seemed like she would have a pack that really was prepared on anyones eating habits. At the mention of tobacco Lucia seemed to take extreme interest, smoke? Was that what it was used for? Liliana had never asked, she knew about weed, but to find something else that was used the same way was interesting. She smiled, knowing that Aniwaya would trade, as long as it was a good one.

I know that we trade, but I do not know the value of the plant itself, if you come to Aniwaya I’m sure one of the older members will be able to help you with that, Dawali would surely know, he’s the leader.

She said, feeling uncertain how much something like that would be worth. She knew the worth of a horse or certain foods, but that was about it. She didn’t have to think too long and hard on it, because what was said next made Liliana feel bad for making it sound like wolves didn’t last in Aniwaya, she’d met some, but they came as they pleased for the most part. She shook her head.

No no, I don’t think we lose them, at least that’s what I think, I just to normally see them around often enough. They are busy or I am or they go on a trip, or I do.

She said, she was sure that Lucia would get what she said now maybe. Well she hoped anyway it didn’t really get simpler than that. There was a quiet moment, which was nice for Liliana, because she wasn’t always so talkative and she needed to compose herself so that she didn’t start making anymore mistakes, then the few questions that came out of Lucia’s mouth made her really think.

I have no lover I’m afraid, I’m waiting for the right wolf, and my family… well I’m all that’s left of my family. The new family I have now is my pack. It is different than wandering, I must say, although I do miss it a bit. I guess that’s why I go on short trips. There are ceremonies that are related only to the Tribe, any place I’ve been I have never seen anything like it, most of the time I keep to myself in the stables, I don’t really do too much, although I did learn this really cool game with a stick and a ball, I forgot what they called it though.

She had to take a few breaths, she didn’t know she could talk so much! It was just something that amazed her even now listening to the echo of the words that were in her head.

Do you have any family? Do you have any type of job?

she asked curiously. She heard a little of what Lucia did, but wanted to hear more, not the full details of what she did, but just something to get a good baring on the black wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread