beau geste
[html]

He and Aurèle did seem to share many of the same attributes and personality traits. Nayati could loosen up and have fun, but really only when the situation and time called for it. He was mostly serious and task-driven wolf, wanting to make sure that the jobs he had been charged with were done to the best of his ability. Of all the wolves in this tribe that he knew, he was thankful to have the woman as another hunter. They worked well together and already had good respect for one another. He was certain that whenever the day came for them to take off on a hunt together they would return quite successful despite their differences in approach and style.

Nayati smiled at her kind offer, but shook his head regardless. "I thank you for the offer, but the hide is thanks enough. I think it best we do preserve as much of it as we can. I have clearly never spent a winter in these lands and do not know exactly what to expect." From the sounds of it it would be a harsh season though. "It is always better to be as prepared as possible for the future." He wiped his hunting knife clean of the blood and flesh on the unused hide before replacing it on the strap across his chest. The man then placed that hide on top of the newly exposed meat of the doe and moved to one end, ready to lift the carcass up when Aurèle was.

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay b {font-weight:bold; color:#122E72; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread