look at what a mess you've made.
[html]
Eventually Jasper stopped splashing the water against his face and instead let his hands dangle there, despite the icy coldness that was taking his fingers slowly. He could barely feel his limbs already, the cold water had little effect on them as far as he was concerned. Just as his arms had done, his neck had gone limp as well, face plastered against the hard ground. Perhaps if he laid there a few moments the fuzzy feeling would pass, along with the sick feeling that was beginning to grow in the pits of his stomach. Each time he moved, even just a little bit, it felt like the contents of his stomach were just sloshing about, which was unsettling.

It wasn't until he felt the faint touch of a hand on his shoulder that he realized someone was there with him. Oddly colored eyes rolled in their sockets, seeking out the fuzzy form of the creature that was now with him, giving a faint groan where he lay. "No no. I'm not cold." He assured the other in a slurred sort of voice, losing himself somewhere between the first and last words that he spoke. "I'm..I'm uhh.." And he paused a moment, thinking. "I'm confused." He decided finally, giving the faintest nod of his head as it lay smashed up against the ground.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread