Life's changes
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Sure ^^ ...very sorry it's crappy..just really didn't know what to have him do or say now XD Lol

The look on his father's face was priceless. He had hoped to take him by surprise. The glimmer of humor never leaving his eyes, he listened to his father's words, "Of course, I wouldn't treat another wrongly. I feel you should treat others the way you would want to be treated...I think I got that from you and mom.." He gave a warm smile to his idol then he stood up shaking off his thickening coat that was quickly becoming a more thick double coated adult coat. He nodded to the all black male giving a slight laugh, "I'll do my best to not leave a trail of hearts..." In all reality, he doubted he'd be a heart breaker, however, he might break hearts without knowing it, how would he know if he did or not. He surely wouldn't do it on purpose, but he was becoming increasingly curious.

His eyes lifted from the sandy shore and gave another smile, "..alright..I'll see you at home later, I'm sure." He watched his idol depart before looking back to the water. He wondered what it would be like to see a female his age. He didn't know many wolves or even dogs his age. He wanted to socialize more with other 'pups'.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread