smoke on the breeze.
[html]

It was no surprise to the dark woman that her family would betray her in such a fashion; if her own mother was willing to keep such sensitive information such as the identity of her father from her, if the originator of all these Lykoi would engage in such betrayal, what was shedding a little blood between family members? Eris did not think it was so out of the ordinary, but her utter lack of surprise did nothing to stymie her rage. “Just one of them. Halo. I think she's my niece,” the coyote said dismissively, clearly indifferent to her relations with these barbarians. She had been raised as a princess of the sand and desert; she did not belong among these cretins. Of course, she could not have known about the dark-haired man's relationship with her blood relative, however interesting she might have found such knowledge.

The coal-colored woman shrugged her shoulders slowly and carefully, her movements stiff with pain and caution not to cause more of it. “She's a woman. I have my own methods of revenge, anyway,” she said, smiling coyly. She was not so bold as to lift the doll and parade it about, but she did glance at it, her yellow-green eyes studying the rudimentary handiwork of the body. Some of these dolls were so pretty, the sable-shaded woman did not understand how some could destroy them.

<style>
.eris-birdskull-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-birdskull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-birdskull b {color:#763E07;}
.eris-birdskull {background-color:#C5A88C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/eris_birdskull.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:165px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E7D2BF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3E3125; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-birdskull-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-birdskull-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D66510; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

OOC Ending: Silas got all D: after this, and asked what the doll was for. Eris was all, "Well I will use it to get my vengeance*~*~*" in a creepy, spooktacular voice. And then Silas was all "Hey! No! Gimme dat!" and Eris was all "OMG NO :|" and theeeen Silas stomped away while giggling that Halo did such a good job on Eris's stupid dumbface. /BEST OOC ENDING EVER
[/html]

Messages In This Thread