my bloodied wings - m
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language starting with the 8th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

+5

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Sleep dominated the greater part of her agenda since her travels back. With the under skin of her eyes feeling like they were slowly beginning to dissolve away from her flesh, she surrendered easily to the silence and black realm of slumber. When the hybrid was to awaken again in a manner that was very sleeping beauty-esque for a dramatic metaphorical example, there was a sense of rejuvenation that felt absolutely sublime. For once in a very long time, Talitha felt like the being of herself was beginning to be thawed out. The blisters along her heels and the sides of her long, clawed toes still leaked premature fluid and still stung like hell; as much dozing off she was doing, there were still mottled, dipping circles underneath her eyes. Even while some muscles in her shoulders, neck, and lower back were still tense, she could feel how her body was steadily falling into a different routine that she had not felt in a very long time. Granted that it felt absolutely amazing, too.

Except that sometimes no matter how much she felt like her insomnia was ebbing away, it felt like he was capable of lurking in the shadows of her mind, waiting for the right opportunity to strike with a nightmare. She could feel his yellow eyes gleaming, and feeling a presence that went beyond bone and flesh, told her that he existed one way or the other, long after his death. While he lurked in the back of her mind, her return also brought upon this uneasiness that made her check twice behind her shoulder barren with his teeth marks.

Mid-afternoon, the sun and the balmy breeze broke through the shattered window of the guest bedroom. Talitha staked her claim in one of the rooms belonging to the guest house around back of the greater D'Neville Mansion, seeing as how it seemed relatively smaller and (assuming from Talitha) not too many would decide to venture through there without scoping out the mansion first. It seemed vacant enough, for there were scents abound through the greater mansion she could smell, and decided that for the beginning of her return back to Inferni, it was best to have some personal time and privacy. Awaking from her slumber, Talitha grabbed her essentials for her journal (which was really the journal itself and a half way used pencil), and strolled out back to the extensive area of the lake.

Settling amongst an overgrowth of weeds and unidentified shrubbery, Talitha found her place in the cool fauna to sit with one leg on top of the other, stretched out languidly. Brushing her chocolate-y hair over her right shoulder, she proceeded to open her journal in order to jot down some fleeting thoughts of hers. Smoothing out a clean page, she proceeded to let her hand free write whatever came to mind.

"Couple days in, feeling better than thought I would. Either I really did miss Inferni, or was exhausted to the point where I could have collapsed at any moment. I'm at the mansion, staying in the guest house 'round back. The lake looks more like a swampland, but nature here is calm and green, and soothing. I've went past my third time's a charm and even my sixth, but maybe this time, the ninth charm could work..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread