the resident sadness
[html]

table © Alaine
Word Count :: 388 Also, derp derp, Kae would have totally offered a chaos star tattoo, but she was all AJFKSDJKF WRITING???? and it slipped her old person head. >>;; If you wanted one for Tali, she could always ask and Kae would definitely help her out. ^_^

How far had her family spread? How many unknown members had her blood running through their veins? The silver hybrid had many children, some of whom she had not seen in years—they could have had children who already had children at this point. Even those she knew about—Ahemait was rumored to have had children, though Kaena had never met them. She did not even know the names of these children, and yet she loved them in their mystery all the same. She had only known Ezekiel a brief time; the hybrid woman wished she could have known him better. “Last summer, when I first returned, he lived here. He was worried for you,” the coyote said, keeping the sternness carefully from her voice. She did not wish to chide the woman for her decisions; the silver-shaded hybrid had long ago learned that family, even one as entwined in Inferni as this one, did what it wanted for its own reasons. Their concern was not always those left behind, and whatever Talitha had pursued during her departure, the silver-shaded woman could not hold against her. After all, the Centurion herself had a long and choppy history, complete with intervals of absence and presence.

“I told him you were strong, and I was right,” the hybrid added, a muted grin appearing on her scarred muzzle. She did not need any kind of special vision to see Talitha's strength. It was plain and there for any to view. “Your name and blood both lend some to you, but now I see you have quite enough of your own.” The silver-shaded woman was quite used to her own star, though she did not often get the chance to view it by reflection. She had not noticed the symbol on Talitha's journal until it was pointed out, but two things immediately interested the silver-shaded coyote. “Ten or so,” she answered, distracted—perhaps she had forgotten about Itachi, or perhaps she had not included Talitha herself in this count. “You can write?” the hybrid asked, incredulous—such a thing was utterly beyond her. Her hands were not dexterous enough to wield any writing implement for any sustained period of time, and she could only scratch at the paper, having no idea how to form the letters that she could barely read anyway.

<style>
.kae-giftalaine {width:380px;border:none;background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... tesnow.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom; padding-bottom:165px;background-color:#fdfdfe;}
.kae-giftalaine .inner {text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;color:#8a7384;}
.kae-giftalaine .ooc {color:#d66e6e}
.kae-giftalaine p { text-indent: 25px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 5px; }
.kae-giftalaine b { color: #d66e6e; }
.kae-giftalaine em { color:#d66e6e; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread